Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Come with me?

Friends, Romans, Seekers, Spiritual Lovelies, Marrow-Makers, Ladies, and Gentleman....

It's a happy day and a sad day, as most transitions are, for better or worse.  And there should be some cute and clever way that I say this, and find a deep quotation to accompany it, and a gorgeous picture... but honestly, it's just a small thing in life.  Leaping from one blog host to another.  the end.  let's keep it in perspective, shall we?

Leaving my 1st blog home and moving over to....

http://marrowandmeaning.wordpress.com/


Come with me!  New things in store, freebies and organizers, marrow-maker reminder posters... lots of stuff to help bring meaning into your everyday life, in small and big ways.

Check in and let me know you're there!

Of course, you can find me tweeting an retweeting at Twitter.com.  @Marrow_Meaning

Peace, Blessings, and Bloggin',
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment