Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Consciousness Challenge

     Yesterday we talked about bringing awareness into the tedious parts of our lives.  Did you make your list? Here's my daily activities, hateful ones in red, tedious ones in yellow, things I like or love in green:
Shower
Dry hair
Makeup (sometimes w/ baby, sometimes without)
Snuggle, bottle, Sesame Street with baby
Dressing/brushing teeth (both of us)
Running around gathering everything 
Drive to daycare
Dropoff
Drive to work, an hour

     I don't think I can get rid of dropoff at daycare, so I have to accept that as what it is.  There are plenty of yellows for me to consciously try to bring my attention into: Dressing, brushing teeth, running around gathering everything, and driving to work.
     Post your lists!

3 comments:

  1. EPIC FAIL FOLKS! How can I remind myself during the yellow tasks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have time for sesame street! I'm lucky to get the snuggle before I have to leave...Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... if it makes you feel better, I come home at 8pm tonight. :(

    ReplyDelete