Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ba-GOCK!!



    That's how my little idea feels.  Like a gorgeous tiny portaluca, trapped beside a giant immovable mountain of wood AKA "how things are done".  I have this fun idea, something involving changing the world from our various positions of leadership, something about connecting as humans for the eight to fifteen hours a day we spend in the work place, something about helping each other bloom and tending to our co workers like precious flowers... I have this seriously smart web designer lady who also is just so fun to bounce ideas off of, and she doesn't believe it yet but she's going to make my dreams a reality.  That is what I have been sitting on, incubating, taking blog time off and twitter time off to meditate, sketch, and nurture this little germ of an idea... feeding it, and looking at how so many roads may have led to this point.  Hmmmmm.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment