Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012

Could it be that my last inspiration was in August 2011?  I don't think so... I feel inspired all year round.
Could it be more likely that my creative life takes the back burner to oh... everything else?  That I have no true intention, just a willy-nilly stolen moment kind of approach that obviously...isn't...working.

Look what I found!  I am so, so excited that someone has created this gorgeous to look at, inspiring, and powerful book (all 101 pages!) to help me set my intentions for 2012.  When I spent $9.95, I expected a little 20 page e-book - not so! This is an incredible manual and calendar for making 2012 the year your inner goddess takes over and guides your life.

  I will be committing to 15 minutes immediately after my child goes to bed to start the journey.  Will you join me?  We can share via this blog, which I had originally imagined as a place to collaborate about bringing meaning into our daily lives.

Check out this beautiful guide to a deep, intentful (is that a word?) 2012!   Goddess Guide Book

No comments:

Post a Comment