Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seeking Evening Marrow Makers!

feeling a little overwhelmed


    Heading in a new direction is oh-so-exhilerating.  Thanks to my Goddess Guidebook helping me pave the way with peaceful intentions, and a solo ceremony cleansing the way to move forward in peace... I had a slam-dunk, whiz-bang, do-i-really-get-to-design-the-entire-office first day at my new job.  Now I am all a-buzzy buzz, looking at office inspirations completely failing to follow my own advice!

     We talked about some 5-Minute Marrow Makers but quite honestly, I'm pretty dissatisfied with my evening rituals.  Typically I drink a cup of Tazo CALM tea with my honey and we dissect the day or just sit quietly together absorbed in our own books... but tonight I need something to help me come down off the day!

     Taking suggestions for evening rituals, evening Marrow Makers!

No comments:

Post a Comment